In the modern World, our Children are easily get addicted to gadgets and television. They find very difficult to spend time without these gadgets. At times, they forget to eat, play with other children when they are in front of them. They just get themselves fixed in front electronic devices. If Parents tell them to go and play outside, they are not interested since they got tied up to these addicts. This will lead to lot of problems in future. They will not go along with others when they grow up, loose physical fitness as they are not playing outdoors and they will not get motivated in concentrating their studies.
In old golden days most of the people lived in a joint family. Therefore the Children growing in the joint family had many advantages. They share their thoughts with their Grandparents. The elders also engage them in many ways like telling stories and their own experience in life. They spent lot of time with Children and play with them. They take a walk with them outside. Unfortunately, today's kids missing all these experiences. Parents are always busy, hence they couldn't spend time with their kids.
During childhood, Parents try to feed their Children by showing them TV and gadgets. It’s one of the primary reason Kids getting addicted with gadgets and TV. This becomes the habit for the Children to watch television when they grow up. When Parents are busy, they ask the Children to watch TV to get them diverted. This is also one of the reasons they are getting their attention to TV.
As a Parent, we need to make some simple steps for our Children to help them to get rid of these impulsive habits.
- We should first reduce watching TVs and try to spend time with our Children.
- While feeding our kids we can tell stories or about the food they eat or show them something outside instead of sitting in front of any gadgets.
- If they are too fond of watching the Television or playing in the gadgets we can reduce them gradually by fixing time limits in front of these devices.
- We can encourage them to see good programs rather than surfing through the channels.
- We can take them for a walk outside by explaining them the good things they admire outside.
- Encourage them to read books.
- Make them to help us in gardening so that they feel happy to be engaged with these activities.
- We can play with them to spend our leisure time.
- We can take them to different places , it helps them to expand their knowledge and know more about this World.
As parents we need to try our best for the kids to get rid of electronic gadgets and television, so that they can spend their time wisely. It helps them to be active always instead of sitting in one place and watching the Television or playing with gadgets. Let them enjoy the Real World.